lördag 25 september 2010

You

There's nothing I could say to you, Nothing I could ever do to make you see What you mean to me. I know I let you down, But it's not like that now. This time I'll never let you go. I will be all that you want, And get myself together 'cus you keep me from falling apart. All my life I'll be with you forever. To get you through the day
And make everything okay. I thought that I had everything. I didn't know what life could bring. But now I see, honestly, You're the one thing I got right. The only one I let inside. And if I let you down. I'll turn it all around 'cus I will never let you go. All my life I'll be with you forever,'cus without you I can't sleep. I'm not gonna ever ever let you leave. You're all I've got. You're all I want. And without you. I don't know what I'd do I could never ever live a day without you. Here with me do you see. You're all I need, Jonas Bergman.

Now and forever I love you.

Inga kommentarer: